CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

my phone died on me. UGH! i think i've got too many mms and ringtones and games in it. fuck. and my 7210 decides to switch off by itself and it cant be switched on anymore! just when i've changed my wallpaper to this reallllllyyyyyy nice thing. i took a picture of it from my friend's phone and sent it to myself. growlss. realllly pissed off. now allllll my things will be deleted. AND i've got EVERYONE'S number stored in the phone. not the simcard. damn. call me a fool. ugh!!!! and now i'll probably be phoneless for a couple of days.. damn. just when i've wasted so much money on gprs downloading stuff. ugh! and my phone is only like nine months old? what the hell.

enough grumbling said. anyway i didnt sleep during socialstudies today. its a miracle. :) hahaha. but during the last period, i slept alllllll the way till school ended.. and i even slept through my lunch time. and when i woke up.. i realised that my friend and i were both 15 minutes late for our remedial. ha.

i just wrote this reallllly long letter to my sis. been ages since i did that.. oooer, 14 more days before danny kor kor comes back. yippeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home